Annual Meeting 2020
Update: Due to the COVID-19 situation the decision has been made to cancel the Annual Meeting event at the Benson Center.
1. Register and vote online: https://osagevalley.amecvote.com/
- Online voting will begin August 1, 2020 and close on August 19, 2020 at noon. Each member will receive a $10.00 bill credit when they register and vote athttps://osagevalley.amecvote.com/ . Only one vote per membership (even if you have multiple accounts).
The time has expired to request a mail in ballot. Mail in ballot requests were accepted August 1 through August 10.
OFFICIAL NOTICE – SPECIAL MEETING of the
82nd Annual Meeting of the Membership
Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 2:00pm
The 82nd Annual Meeting of the members of Osage Valley Electric Cooperative Association will be held on August 20, 2020. Attendance at the meeting will be restricted to the Board of Directors only. No member attendance will be granted this year, but member participation is encouraged through mail-in voting and online voting. Quorum for the meeting will be established by those registering and voting. Each membership registering will receive a $10.00 credit on their September electric bill. Additional electric credit certificates will also be given away through drawings of those members registering. The business meeting will begin at 2:00pm to take action on the following matters:
- Establish quorum (based on members mail-in/online registrations)
- Approval of the Official Notice of the Special Meeting for the 82nd Annual Meeting of the Membership and the 2019
Annual Meeting minutes
- Report of the Nominating Committee & Election of Directors
The election of three (3) directors for a term of three (3) years each. In connection with the election of the three (3)
directors, the following members have been nominated by the Nominating Committee appointed by the Board of Directors
pursuant to the Cooperative bylaws:
JACK BAKER-Bates County DAVID RAPP-Bates County PAUL ROSS-Henry/Johnson Counties
- Adjourn meeting
Signed: Chelle Black, Secretary
Dated: July 28, 2020