We would like to invite our members to participate in the Osage Valley, Spotlight Our Community photo contest. Thirteen photos will be selected to display in our 2018 calendar. We would like photos for all seasons. Start looking through those memory cards and have your cameras ready so you can capture just the right picture for our contest. Photos can be any appropriate subject or scene, but must be taken in the general Osage Valley area. A panel of judges will select a photo for each month and one for the cover. Each selectee will receive a $25.00 bill credit.
1. ONLY Osage Valley Electric Cooperative members are eligible.
2. Limit TWO entries per person. Each entry must include name, address, phone number and OVEC account number.
3. Submit 8”x10” print on photo quality paper to PO Box 470, Butler MO 64730 or email .jpg image submission to [email protected]
4. Images must be HORIZONTAL
5. One prize award or calendar page placement per photographer.
6. Photos may be any appropriate subject or scene, but must be taken in the Osage Valley area. (Bates, Benton, Cass, Henry, Johnson, St. Clair, and Vernon counties)
7. DEADLINE for entries: September 1, 2017
8. Photos become the property of Osage Valley Electric Cooperative and will not be returned.
Questions call: 800-889-6832 Ext 5547